The annual Seafood Summit has quickly proven to be one of the hottest tickets in town for seafood professionals interested in learning more about the issues affecting the future of the seafood industry. The Seafood Summit brings together global representatives from the seafood industry and conservation community for in-depth discussions, presentations and networking with the goal of making the seafood marketplace environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
Information about previous Summits can be found
by clicking on the links below:
- Seafood Summit 2011, "Responsibility Without Borders?,"
Vancouver, Canada (Jan 31 - Feb 2)
- Seafood Summit 2010, "Challenging Assumptions in a Changing World,"
Paris, France (Jan 31 - Feb 2)
- Seafood Summit 2009, "Sharing Responsibility for Real Change,"
San Diego, California (Feb 1-3)
- Seafood Summit 2008, "Global Challenges, Local Solutions,"
Barcelona, Spain (Jan 27-30)
- Seafood Summit 2007, "The Business of Sustainability,"
Jacksonville, Florida (Jan 28-31)
- Seafood Summit 2006, "Sustainability and the Future of Seafood,"
Seattle, Washington (Jan 29-Feb 1)
- Seafood Summit 2004, Chicago, Illinois (Oct 26-28)
- Seafood Summit 2003, Providence, Rhode Island
- Seafood Summit 2002, Washington, DC